The Call for Papers for the Twelfth Off-Campus Library Services Conference has just come out. The conference runs April 26-28, 2006, so you have some time to clear your calendar, though the paper proposals are due March 22, 2005. This time around it'll be held in Savannah, GA (more details on the website). From the announcement on the OFFCAMP mailing list:
New for this conference will be the electronic poster sessions. This electronic format will allow a visual display of tutorials, web pages etc. The presenter will host these sessions to explain the display and answer questions.
The following five topic tracks provide broad guidance for your proposal abstract.
- Research-surveys, assessment, statistics, theories, overviews
- Teaching and learning-methods, strategies, models, one-on-one, classes, virtual delivery
- Electronic information and delivery-collection development, e-books, databases, web technology
- Administration and support services-program development, ILL, document delivery
- Collaboration-librarian, faculty, consortia, or other
I've been to this conference four times now, and highly recommend it if you're at all involved in library support of distance students. See you there!