The following was just posted to the OFFCAMP list:
The Thirteenth Off-Campus Library Services Conference will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Salt Lake City. This entry in Wikipedia gives a good overview of Salt Lake CitySo plenty of time to think of a topic. Looks like the time between paper submission and presentation has been reduced a little bit, which should make the topics a little more timely than in years past...
Mark April 23-25, 2008 on your calendars and be prepared for another great conference.
If you are interested in presenting or attending this conference a brief REVISED timeline is below.
- Call for participation available August 1st, 2007. Must be returned by September 30, 2007
- Presenters will be notified of the acceptance of paper/presentation by October 31, 2007
- The written paper is due January 5th, 2008
- Workshops & poster sessions will be required to write only an abstract
- Early registration opens January 2008 closes March 2008
- Conference April 23-25, 2008
Technorati Tags: OCLSC08