Well it's been a while since I played, and I think I ignored his last tag, so I daren't do it again. D'Arcy has tagged me with the 5 things you probably don't know about me meme. Now I could cop out, since pretty much none of you really know anything personal about me, but I'll be good :-)
- I have lived in every time zone in the continental USA plus SE Alaska, and that includes 8 States and 1 Province.
- I once caught a salmon with my bare hands. That was, of course, while in SE Alaska, and the less impressive part is that it was a spawning salmon, nearly dead, and I didn't know until later that I shouldn't have been in the stream at all, let alone screwing around with spawning salmon!
- I played Zuma until after midnight last night. Curse you, Tod Maffin, for the introduction!
- My wife and I met at a library conference and the story has been captured forever in a book (not a whole book, just a brief entry).
- My fingerprints are on file with the FBI. (related to #1?)