The Thirteenth Off-Campus Library Services Conference will be held in Salt Lake City on April 23-25. The conference is offering a comprehensive scholarship to a librarian or prospective librarian who meets the following requirements:
- has never attended an Off-Campus Library Services Conference
- must either be a library science student interested in distance education or a librarian who has worked less than two years with off-campus students.
- must prepare a presentation and paper about a current off-campus/ distance learning topic. The presentation will be a fifty-five minute session including 10 minutes for questions. Written papers must have text (exclusive of graphs, charts, or references) over five pages in length and be formatted according to the APA Style Manual. They should contain a reference list that shows you have researched your topic. The paper will be included in the published proceedings.
- Free conference registration
- Five meals
- A $600 check for travel and room expenses
For more information about the conference visit the conference web site at http://ocls.cmich.edu/conference
_____Student _____Librarian with less than 2 years experience
What year did or will you graduate from a Library Science program? __________
How do you feel attending this conference will benefit you?
Title of your proposed presentation:
Objective of your proposed presentation:
Abstract (500 words or less):
Technorati Tags: OCLSC2008