All this week I've noticed a large number of other bloggers posting their thoughts on various things related to ebooks; Kindle for the iPhone, other iPhone readers, dedicated ebook readers, etc. Here's the list that I've got:
- Further thoughts on the Kindle iPhone experience
"As the market opens up, more choices will appear. That's all for the good. A few years ago it would have been hard to conceive of reading Dostoyevsky on my cell phone, but it has come to pass. Imagine what the next 5 to 10 years will bring."
- iPhone App Watch - Are you ready for some eBooks? (Iceberg Reader, Kindle)
"And that's really the important thing: I'm reading again."
- Comparing Ebook Readers (Sony, Kindle, iPhone/Touch)
"Overall, I feel like we are with ebooks at the place we were with digital music a few years ago."
- Common Craft Kindle Books: Better on the iPhone
"We were excited to see that our Kindle Books are in color look better on the iPhone than on the Kindle, thanks to the nice iPhone screen."
- Ebooks in Your Pocket (iPhone readers)
"I wouldn’t dare try to guess the exact future, device, platform, or timeline, but I think it is pretty clear that we’re nearing some kind of tipping point for ebooks."
- PALINET Leadership Network wiki - Kindle experiences
- Scrollmotion eBooks for iPhone