I just came out of a webinar that generated a slew of good-looking links, and was off on Friday, so have a handful of newsletters, also with tasty-looking links. The rest of the day is full, and I fear I may not get to these for some time, so here, maybe you have time:
In no particular order:
- Reflections on Information Literacy in the ChatGPT Era
- Looking towards a brighter future: A new research report examines the potential and the practicalities of using AI in library spaces.
- AI Observatory (a collection of policies and guidelines around AI)
- Gen AI Annotated bibliography
- Generative AI Tools: A Petting Zoo
- Custom instructions for ChatGPT *** I did not know about this!
- Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom
- APA on How to cite ChatGPT (I think this one is a dupe for me!)
- UTK LibGuide on Using Generative AI
- AI: The Future Favours the Prepared Instructor (UofA)
- Generative AI & Your Course (MIT)